Instructions to fill Application form for LKG 2018-19:
Steps to fill in online application form. Please read the same carefully before proceeding.
Step 1. Go to the URL http://bishopcottonschool.org
Step 2. Register yourself onto the admission portal by clicking on the Register button and filling in the required details.
Step 3. You will receive an email on your registered email id.
Step 4. Confirm your registration by clicking on the link in the email.
Step 5. You will be automatically redirected to the admission portal with a message of confirmation. Click on the Login button with your registered email-id and password. Check spam or junk folder if email is not received in the inbox or updates tab for Gmail.
Step 6. Fill in the form and upload the relevant documents.
Step 7. If you want to review the form please click on Save as Draft on the last page.
Step 8. Click on the Submit button and make the payment through the payment gateway.
Note: Once the form is submitted you will not be able to make any changes to the application form
Step 9. You will get a receipt by email confirming your transaction.
Step 10. Login to the admission portal and download the PDF which will be generated.
Step 11. If the PDF is not available due to high server load you can login after 12 hours and download the PDF and print it for your reference.
Points to Note:
1. Ensure that you have scanned copies of the following documents in .jpeg or .jpg format
Birth Certificate issued by BBMP or for other states an equivalent statutory authority.
Parents’ CSI Membership Certificate issued by the Presbyter-in-charge of the Church – KCD (if CSI member).
Baptism Certificate of child (if CSI member).
Parents’ Church Membership Certificate (if Christian other than CSI).
Child’s Caste Certificate (in case of SC / ST) issued by Tahsildar.
Recent Passport size photo of child (max size 170×132 pixels).
Address proof – Aadhaar, DL, Voters ID and Passport.
2. Please ensure that each scanned copy is not more than 500 KB. Use file optimizer such http://www.imageoptimizer.net/Pages/Home.aspx to reduce file size.
3. All fields are mandatory as applicable.
4. Please keep your Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking ready as you would be redirected to a payment gateway. Cost of application: Rs.500/-.
5. In case of a surge or high demand while filling the form, the connection may go down. You can login later and complete the application – before the due date: 15th February 2018
6. The Application form can be downloaded as a PDF once payment has been received. Please download a copy for your reference.
7. Filling / Submitting an application form does not guarantee admission to the School.
8. While submitting the form to the payment gateway if due to any unforeseen circumstances or a slow Internet connection the transaction is not complete, but has been debited from your account the payment gateway will refund the amount. Login once more and submit the application later. Your application will not be accepted unless the payment process has been completed.
9. Parents of twin children kindly register with separate email accounts, since each account will only accept one application.
Step 1. Application Forms will be available online on the specified dates only. Forms will not be issued by the school office.
Step 2. The date of selection will be intimated by email. At the time of the selection, at least one parent/representative must be present.
Step 3. If the parent/representative is not present when the selection is done, the child will forfeit the seat.
Step 4. As soon as the child’s seat is confirmed through selection, the parent should collect the provisional admit card immediately.
Step 5. Fee should be paid within 3 days after selection.
Step 6. The parents belonging to other CSI dioceses (outside KCD), should apply with the church membership letter. Seat will be allotted to such candidates without any CSI KCD fee concession.
Step 7. Age criterion: 4 years as on June 01, 2018.
Step 8. Seats will be allocated by draw of lots. Date of draw will be intimated by email.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Incomplete forms will be rejected.
2. Forms with incorrect information will not be considered for the draw of lots.
3. Application for admission will not guarantee a seat.
4. The School will communicate admission details via email.
5. Attested copies of the corporation Birth Certificate must bear the child’s name.
6. Parents of CSI candidate must submit the Baptism certificate of the child and the parent’s church membership letter (issued by the Presbyter-in-charge).
7. Self attested photocopies of the parents (both) highest educational qualification are mandatory.