For the convenience of the parents and the school, the following system of fee payment adopted :
- Each pupil will be supplied with a fee card during the year. The fees are to be paid within the stipulated time, failing which a fine of Rs. 20/- (Rupees Twenty) per day will be levied. The fees could also be paid in full at the beginning of the School year.
- The Fee Card System is a means of communicating to parents the amounts due from them and a means of showing them at a glance their accounts for the whole year.
- The Fees will have to be paid at the Bank of India adjacent to the School.
- Defaulters liable to be fined, as far as arrears are involved, could be suspended till all dues are paid.
- The payments could be made in Cash to the Bank and a receipt must be demanded whenever a transaction is made.
If a Day scholar is withdrawn during the middle of the year, fees for the whole term will have to paid. A Boarder, if withdrawn during the middle of the academic year, will have to pay the boarding fees for the whole academic year.
Students belonging to CSI (Church of South India) KCD may avail of a concession in their fees.